Sunday, November 30, 2014

Dividend Income: November

Hi everyone!
Nothing new for me this month, just have been busy trying to find a new job. Still no luck.
But I have been on a few interviews so hopefully I can get a new job.

But it's good that my portfolio brings me some comfort, and some dividends.

I hope that I do get a job quickly so I can continue pushing forward towards my financial freedom. I can continue on that path even if I do not get a job soon, it is just so much slower. So anyway here is my Dividend Income for November.


Dividend Income: November


  • Gjensidige Forsikring (GJFO) NOK 260 ($37.32
  • AT&T Inc. (T) $36.80
  • American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. (ARCP) $24.67
  • Kinder Morgan Inc (KMI) $23.32
  • Realty Income Corp. (O) $8.42

Total: $130.53

That's just awesome, my November was better than my whole 3th Quarter (JUL-SEP). It rely brings comfort for me that this actually works. And I see that at least I'm doing something right. 

What comes to my portfolio, currently if we look at performance the best stock that I hold is Nike Inc (NKE) it has grown quite much 42.12%. Nike pays quite low dividend Div/yield 0.28/1.13 and has a P/E 30.95 Which is quite high. Currently this is my only "growth" company on my portfolio. Nike also increased its quarterly dividend by 17% from $0.24 to $0.28. Which is awesome. Hah I just realized I have been misspelling Which few times.. looks quite funny "witch is awesome" heh.

My worst stock by performance is American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) and we all know why.
It has actually come back little bit, so that's good. I'm currently down for around (18.95%), but I believe that it will someday comeback. But that is just a speculation.

Anyway! How was your month? any good?

thanks for reading.

8 comments:

  1. I think ARCP will do just fine. It is quite interesting to see results of quarter 3. I hope no more ugly surprises...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      I will believe in ARCP too.
      Yeah hopefully no more surprises.
      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing your recent dividend income update with us. Cracking $100 is a nice figure for sure especially since it wasn't coming from active work rather passive investing. Good luck finding a new job. I'm sure you are itching to increase your buys going forward. Look forward to your next update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ANHA
    Congrats! Braking up $100 mark is just great, try to keep it going, even it's surely now difficult.

    Good luck with job search!
    DH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that i'll find something soon.
      Ty for visiting!
      cheers

      Delete
  4. Nice month ANHA...that is another $130 available for you to compound if you choose. Many dividend investors own ARCP, including myself, and we all took a hit. I still think ARCP will recover from the recent lows.

    Wishing you success in your job hunt so you can start 2015 strong! AFFJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AFFJ!
      Thanks for the cheers!
      I do hope and believe that ARCP will recover, so thumps up!

      cheers!

      Delete