Here is my dividend income for March 2015.* Updated 11.4.2015 Nordea bank's dividend payment did not show on my bank account or I just forgot to add it.*
- Realty Income Corp (O) $8.69
- Chevron Corp (CVX) $12.84
- Unilever N.V. (UN) $19.82
- Nordea Bank (NDA1V) €68.20 ($72,09)
My total dividend income for first quarter of 2015 is $237.11
As one of my goals for 2015 is to earn more than $2500 from dividend income. I have some doubts to reach this goal, even if I'm aware that my April and May Dividend income will be awesome. This is because my European stocks will distribute their dividend then and the dividend is a full year dividend (once a year). Off course, being few weeks unemployed and getting only 3 weeks pay on my new job (I started so I was only eligible for 3 weeks salary) does not help me at all. So I have some catching up to do.
So this why I have launched my personal "Efficiency Program".
What this means for me?
I will go through my income and expenses and look for something where I can neither save more or reduce my expenses. And that is very efficient and simple.
I have all ready started this and managed to make some savings.
- I gave up my Visa Electron Card since I don't even use this anymore, I did not even realize that I was wasting money! and now I save 24€ / year.
- Next was my Internet account I was paying 24.90€/month for my Internet. So I made a 2-year contract with my Internet provider and now I pay 9.90€/month for the 1st year and 29.90€/month for the 2nd year. Previously I was paying 298.8€/year and now I'm paying an average of 238.8€/year. So I generated total save of 60€ and 30€/year.
- I was lucky enough to notice that my bank had changed its billing for brokerage account, in the way that it was possible for me to get an account with no monthly cost. I instantly messaged them to change my "service" level to "no cost level" and now I save 36,24€/year.
So in the past month I have managed to save total of 90.24€ / year or 7.52€ / month. So I have just made my self a 7.52€ monthly dividend. And I can use this money to make more money. I highly recommend you to do the same thing.
It may seem a small number, but small rain drops creates big lakes. And I'm eager to see how big of a lake I can make from my other expenses.
thanks for reading.
How was your dividend month?
picture:By cooldesign http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/